The Purchaser are entitled to free:
- WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECKS
- FLAT REPAIRS
- TIRE AIR PRESSURE CHECK
- TIRE ROTATION EVERY 5000 MILES
- TIRE BALANCING EVERY OTHER TIRE ROTATION
- REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGED TIRES
- FOR 36 MONTHS OR UNTIL 3/32” OF TREAD
Who is Covered?
- The original purchaser of the tires.
- The tires must be purchased at an American Tire Depot.
- This certificate and tire must be presented at an American Tire Depot Location.
What is Covered?
- American Tire Depot will replace a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures or impact damage. American Tire Depot will repair tires with tread-face injuries if it can be safely repaired.
- This certificate covers failures in tires purchased from American Tire Depot.
- This warranty is valid for 36 months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 3/32 of an inch. Whichever occurs first. A tire is considered worn out when it has a 3/32 inch of an inch or less tread depth.
- The Purchaser will be charged additional fees to purchase Road Hazard Warranty on replaced tires. Mounting and balance charges will apply.
What is not Covered?
- A tire that is damage due to vandalism or willful abuse.
- A tire that is damaged due to off-road use or snow chains.
- A tire that is damaged by irregular and untimely wear.
- A tire that is damaged due to mechanical failure, an accident or fire.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, other property damage or consequential damage.
What are the purchaser's
responsibility for tire care?
- The purchaser must rotate and balance the tires and keep the records of service, operate the tires at the proper air pressure as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. American Tire Depot provides the service free of charge with this certificate.
- The purchaser must keep all mechanical parts that affect tires, such as wheel alignment, shocks, & struts, in proper working order.
- By Redeeming this certificate, the purchaser relinquishes his/her right to any manufacturer's warranty that may apply, and American Tire Depot may claim for its own benefit any such warranty