The Tire Service Agreement entitles purchaser to free:
- WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECKS
- FLAT REPAIRS
- TIRE AIR PRESSURE CHECK
- TIRE ROTATION EVERY 5000 MILES
- TIRE BALANCING EVERY OTHER TIRE ROTATION
- REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGED TIRES
- FOR 36 MONTHS OR UNTIL 3/32” OF TREAD
*See stores for a complete documentation for Tire Service Agreement - Some restrictions may apply.
Additional details for the Tire Service Agreement
Who is covered?
- The original purchaser of the tires.
- The tires must be purchased at an American Tire Depot location.
- This Certificate and tire must be presented to an American Tire Depot location.
What is covered??
- American Tire Depot will replace a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, Non-repairable punctures or impact damage. American Tire Depot will repair tires with tread-face injuries if it could be safely repaired.
- This certificate covers failures in tires purchased from American Tire Depot.
- This warranty is valid for 36 months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 3/32 of an inch, whichever occurs first. A tire is considered worn out when it has 3/32 of an inch or less tread depth.
- The purchaser will be charged additional fees to purchase Road Hazard Warranty on replaced tires.
- Mounting and balancing charges may apply.
What is not covered?
- A tire that is damaged due to vandalism or willful abuse.
- A tire that is damaged due to off-road use or snow chains.
- A tire that is damaged by irregular and untimely wear.
- A tire that is damaged due to mechanical failure, an accident or fire.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, other property damage or consequential damages.
What are the purchaser’s responsibilities for tire care?
- The purchaser must rotate and balance the tires and keep the records of service, operate the tires at the proper air pressure as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. American Tire Depot provides this service free of charge with this certificate.
- The purchaser must keep all mechanical parts that effect tires, such as wheel alignment, shocks, and struts, in proper working condition.
- By redeeming this certificate, the purchaser relinquishes his/her right to any manufacturer’s warranty that may apply, and American Tire Depot may claim for its own benefit such warranty.